Saturday, November 5, 2011

Isn't it (just) lovely?

To wake up and teach a group of students that come from Japan at my own home.
We drink tea, work on our dance, share laughs (laugh is one of my most essencial compulsions) and emotions (because dance, without emotion, is NOT dance for me).
I look out of the window and see birds coming to visit my cats , singing for them. All is fine, no matter how many difficulties I face, all is PERFECT as it is.
Realizing this brings me an added jewel made of PEACE.

Having lunch with a dear friend in a gorgeous "vintage" coffee shop that opened across the street from my home. The smell of the cappuccinos, milk, pastry freshly baked, the humming of people coming and going, telling each other about their lives, the walls of this magnificent place covered with old photos of times that are not any more but still cling to us in their beauty.

Playing with the baby cats and their mom (whom I feed every day at the door of my appartment). Going mad with pleasure with their sweetness and perfection.

Performing at night with my men (orchestra) or going for a tango (or salsa) night with a selected group of friends, being protected by their true friendship and DANCING, DANCING, DANCING...
Working, believing all is possible, learning how to LOVE despite so many disappointments, rediscovering what it means to DANCE (which is also what it means "to LIVE") and, therefore, be sure I know very close to nothing...I think, no matter what, "what a beautiful world this is, indeed!".

No comments: