Saturday, November 5, 2011




Oh yeah!




If this self-image distortion is true all around the world, then you should check it in the Arab world and in Egypt. Men are educated as kings of their own homes and grow up to believe they follow the visual and emotional footsteps of Don Juan de Marco.


Women are, usually, insecure with their bodies and extremely self-critical as a contrast to the dellusional way men tend to grow up with in this side of the world.


Big part of the reason why egyptian/arab men will not understand WHY (oh, why???) a woman may not be interested in them. If women have an expiry date (like yoghurts) and are required to be clones of Barbie (with plastic surgery to go with it), men see themselves, no matter how umpleasant to the eyes they may be or how stupid or how boring "or, or, or..." as the most handsome, irresistible creatures of the whole world.

"Houston, we certainly have a problem!!




Dear Lord, how many times did I think to myself: "You re so out of my league that we even play a different sport!" but found an enormous and fierce resistance to my lack of interest in them.


To my lack of interest in most men that approach me presuming I will fall on their feet, I found curious reactions:




1. They persist on their "agenda" and keep on trying, by 1000 different games, to CATCH me (the meat they have sworn to haunt, often in front of their pals who make bets with them: "Oh, no...do you think you 're really gonna haunt this one down?!!).

No matter how many times I say "no". No matter how many boyfriends they see me with.

No matter if I tell them on their face "Not interested, thank you!". They persist and persist and persist having this crazy idea that, one day (one day!) I will wake up and REALLY smell the coffee (AKA fall on their laps).




2. I am plainly called frigid, unbalanced (what kind of real woman would reject "ME", they think?!), hermaphrodite, alien from Mars and a lesbian. I 've heard them all. :)


They find no other explanation for my rejection. (duh?!)


Damn, it's funny! But it is also worrying.


When will WOMEN start to trust and LOVE themselves and when will "some" MEN believe that not all women are interested in the first pair of trousers that appears in front of them?


When will WOMEN set their standards high and when will MEN believe that they're not a copy of Paul Newman or anything like it and that many women may not be interested AT ALL in their endless charms?


I've already had a lot of good laughs on this subject.:)

No comments: