Friday, November 25, 2011

On tour in Spain!

Lord, I Love travelling...and seeing the great and the worst in people, places, mentalities.
This is the biggest school, right after LIFE or even confused with it: travelling... with wide open eyes.

Barcelona performance and workshops were great and a day of Barcelona city watching made me feel why you could fall in love with it. Each city has an "aura" of itself, a kind of specific colour in the air...It's so wonderful to taste these differences like distinct kinds of honey melting in my mouth.LOVE it.

Now I m in Madrid with more workshops to share and some nostalgia trips to do (I lived in Madrid for about one year while I was studying Acting with a scholarship in the Conservatoire of Spain). Ah! Also chasing flamenco shows, not the touristic ones, the REAL ones. Hope to catch one of them.

Next will be Malaga and then PORTUGAL with more events in different cities and lots of writing with a deadline over "the rainbow". MY rainbow.
All I can say is Ole!Ole! or Yalla" Yalla! which are one and the same.

No comments: