Tuesday, November 15, 2011




Next STOP: BARCELONA!


Performance and workshops. It will be AMAZING.:)


After Barcelona, Madrid will follow with more workshops and after that I will be heading to Malaga...ahh....BEAUTIFUL.


PORTUGAL will follow with Lisbon Workshops, Figueira da Foz and Oporto.


Dear Lord, I LOVE my life and feel grateful for so many blessings, my health and borrowed talents, my immense energy to CREATE and use obstacles and negative experiences as LEARNING tools and added STRENGHT. May more of these blessings shake hands with me always. NOW.


Amen.


Writing like a mad woman in airports, hotels and the air...It will be quite a RIDE!


Wish me all luck and see you around here, in my blogs and Facebook, as soon as I can manage to sit down and dedicate some extra time to cybernetic pleasures.


Sending LOVE and INSPIRATION to everyone and wishing to see you in one of my upcoming events!


No comments: