Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Dear followers (and Santa Claus)...
I´ve been a bad girl this year, in some ways, and a GREAT girl in so many other ways.
It is true that I didn´t give as much attention as I used to give to my blogs and video´s sharing but I surely am excused for those faults.
It was a HARD, INCREDIBLE year. Like a turning point on every level.
All of me changed, all of my Egypt changed, all of my concept of DANCE-ART-LIFE changed and my focus was on the writting of my own book, born in the right time, when it is supposed to be born.
Like a pregnant woman, I waited until the baby-book was totally shaped and formed inside me and I recognized when my waters broke, right by the side of the Egyptian Revolution that was also an internal revolution of mine.
2011 was the year of personal growth, of personal deep disappointments and a pain so big that no understanding could process it, only the heart could deal with it by accepting human being´s fragilities and dark sides.
This was the year of some very incredible professional trips around the world and the time when I lost important people in my LIFE and gained better, more honest and loving people who took their place in my heart with immense tenderness.
2011 was the turning point for me, both personal and professionally, and the turning point for Egypt. We are both on the same boat, it seems.
Lots of amazing, serious work is on my hands till the end of December and then I know I will face more GROWTH, more challenges, MORE of all the colours LIFE has to offer.
My soul has been fed with the wisdom to turn sadness into true, unconditional JOY and I see myself flying higher and HIGHER as an ARTIST. Very blessed and grateful for that.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas time with LOVE in their hearts and COURAGE to be unique, honest and live their BEST LIFE!
Amen.

No comments: