Thursday, November 10, 2011






My next TOUR


*(Spain and Portugal and, eventually, the Moon are on my map and then back to Egypt for shows and my new Group "Women's Empowerment through Dance").


The next 30 days of my life will be incredibly busy, exciting and challenging for reasons I can confess and reasons I cannot confess over here 'cause a girl needs to keep "something" for herself. Already expose myself 100% in my work and opinions so...keeping a very private side of my LIFE only for me and my loved ones is nothing but a mental sanity tool.





The deadline for my book's deliver to the published is getting closer and closer and there is still a LOT, and I mean A LOT of work to be done. Gladily done, for sure. But it s still hard work that consumes my time, my insides, my brain and senses, my emotions, all I have...


I will be travelling around Spain and Portugal with my laptop on my back, writing on airports, hotels, trains, coffee shops of different cities, you name it...it will be WILD (hopefully, also wonderful)!







Here are the next dates of EVENTS:



SPAIN:



* 19,20th November - Performance and Workshop in Barcelona;



* 26th November - Workshops in Madrid;



*27th November- Workshops in Malaga.








PORTUGAL:



*3,4th December - Workshops in Lisbon;




*9th December - Workshops in Figueira da Foz;






*10th December - Workshop in Oporto.







INFOS and DETAILS about all the events are AVAILABLE at the Facebook's events.

You can also find me at my second profile of the Facebook (Joana Saahirah II) and on Youtube.

To contact me directly, please send an email to dancemagica@gmail.com or to the inbox of one of my Facebook accounts.





No comments: