Thursday, November 3, 2011

Recent discovery.

It s known I have a television which never works because:

1. I don t have time to work, keep my daily chores update, go to the gym, do my yoga, go out with friends and read (as a way of relaxing but always as a way of continually educating myself);

2. The contents of current television channels *(with rare exceptions like Discovery, History, Cinema channels, OWN by Oprah...) are, in my eyes, targeted for the mental retarded. And I mean no disrespect in this comment. I am not even referring to the so called mental retarded who are cathalogued by society and doctors like that. I am talking about the also so called "normal people" who watch garbadge on television and get addicted to it.

Recently found out a PRECIOUS site (www.topdocumentaryfilms.com) where you can find INTERESTING television products that respect and stimulate your intelligence.
Great videos of a varied array of sujects...between these videos I found one that caught my attention :" The perfect vagina", about women's newest obsession with plastic cirurgy.
It was not enough to feed women's insecurities about the bits of their bodies that can be seen by everybody but NOW there are VAGINA "improvement" operations and it seems women are running to these smart ass doctors, delivering themselves to excruciating pain in order to fit the mold they imagine is BEAUTIFUL regarding their vaginas.

Is it me or the world is going nuts?! I mean...even nuttier than it already has been for the last thousands of years?
I am in shock with this documentary and its meaning.
Women! Women! WOMEN! What the F......... are you doing to yourselves????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked this sentence
"targeted for the mental retarded"
hehehe

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Yeah, Wail!
The television that is made all over the world for the mass audiences is targeted for MENTALLY RETARDED human beings. Paternalizes and underestimates people's ability to use their heads and feel interested by better television products.
It is the only expression I find in this case;(

Kisses, dear faithful follower;)