Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Almost returning to Cairo!

And wondering what will I find when I arrive home, after democratic elections which seem to give a majority to the Islamic Religious sector.

The city of Cairo has gone through so much. I have gone tthough so much too.

What´s else to come?

Still a couple of Workshops to give in Portugal and a few more friends to see, in a hurry but with so much Love.

Writing and dancing, as always.

Just went to the cinema yesterday and watched "Anonymous" about a theory that defends William Shakespeare was not the real author of his work but an actor who took advantage of a political situation that inhibited the REAL writer (a noble man, lover of the Queen Elisabeth of England) to assume its revolutionary literary work. I did it while eating popcorn and drinking my Christmas special Starbucks. That was just lovely.

Then...what´s next? Can´t stop but wonder what will become of my beloved Egypt? Without egyptian music and dance (Art and Life, after all) I don´t recognize MY Egypt.

I wonder...(hoping for the best and fighting my own intuition on this one).

No comments: