Thursday, December 15, 2011


Merry Christmas (at home, in Cairo) and presents already ordered to Santa Claus.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, no matter who you (think) you are, where you are from, which religion you profess or any other illusions we tend to think that divide us.
Heading to Cairo for new cycles of Work, Love, Adventures, Dance, Surprises,VICTORIES.
Already ordered Santa Claus what I want for this Christmas:
1. Love, My LOVE (man of my dreams coming TRUE:) Yes!).
2. Health and Sucess from the Soul in all the work I do.
3. Always being surrounded by REAL friends and family who LOVE me for who I am.
4. Travels and more travels with lots of learning and joys.
5. A collection of Woody Allen´s movies I saw this week, as well as books that are already in my traveling bags.
6. Last but not the least, STRENGHT, LIGHT, COURAGE and STAMINA to fight the "GOOD FIGHT", never surrendering myself, body and soul to anyone who thinks women are for sale.
I AM NOT, thank you very much.
7. Passion in all the ABOVE. As I often say in my workshops, "nothing in Life makes sense without PASSION. Not even taking a piss..."

No comments: