Monday, December 12, 2011


Feeding the DANCER-PERSON in me.
It has been so lovely that words tend to miss the movement of my fingers.
Between the work, there is also some wonderful catching up with my close family and friends that I keep, like treasures, for years and years. Time and geographical distance seems NOTHING to this blessed group of SELECTED friends and family who are my only floor.
The importance of my parents - who do not agree with many of my choices but support me and love me anyways, even going against their best judgement - and those FRIENDS with capital letters who do not relate to me as the ARTIST but the PERSON I am. They even dare to consider the second - THE PERSON I am away from my profession - more interesting and loving than the first - THE ARTIST.
Good Lord, how I love them back for that!
As a gispy myself, I have no ground. I love to dance, teach, write and live in the WORLD. Yes, I was born in Portugal with a spanish flavour of which I am so proud. Yes, I consider myself half egyptian already because this country has been my home in the last years, my Greatest SCHOOL, my career spot shinning throughout the world, my professional base, my Royal and most important source of information and inspiration yet I don´t feel attached to countries in the way most people do.
My home is where I am happy and feel myself growing as a Dancer-Artist-Person. And that can be everywhere.
So the people I love are my only territory, my ground, my roots and basis. Their love and faith in me feed my heart in a way that I HAVE to DANCE more and more, thirsty for doing NEW, BETTER, more interesting things.
Without this RICH emotional life, I would not have material to DANCE. The people I love and love me back for who I AM fill all the corners of my heart and soul, providing me with contents with which to fill every single step I take, every single movement I make.
God bless them!
For the dark spots in the road (evil, envious, unhappy people who spend their time trying to hurt and destroy others who bother them for their Light) I also THANK because they show me the Universe is composed by night and day, good and evil, black and white. Without the dark spots, there would be no LOVING spots to fill my body with DANCE and reasons to do it.
God bless them too!

No comments: