Wednesday, December 14, 2011



Inspirations of a DANCER...
I am often criticized by my male friends for the open assumption that I do love beautiful men. They delight my eyes and my soul as a true piece of Art, like a good painting, an interesting sculpture.
Just because they know me and see me as an intelligent person, the fact that I admit LOVING beautiful men is , at their eyes, a contradiction.
Men have always, generaly, speaking, valued women by their physical appearance and word of mouth defends that women are not interested in the way a man looks but only in his character.
Well, well...are we lying over here or what? It is obvious that CHARACTER is more important than looks. Intelligence, honesty, courage, sense of humour, talent, many qualities I find essencial in a man. BUT exterior beauty is IMPORTANT to me as it is to many women who do not admit it in fear of being called superficial, sex maniacs, stupid, you name it.
A lover of BEAUTY myself (beauty found in EVERYTHING), how would it be indifferent the way MY MAN looks?! Looking at him is also as looking at a sunset or the sea: a sensorial delight for my eyes.
The beauty of the heart wins the exterior beauty, sure enough. But, hell yeah, I LOVE BEAUTIFUL MEN and Joaquín Cortés is one of them.
The fire and guts in this gipsy eyes make me fly the way a good music does. It is all connected, it is all the same.Really!

No comments: