Friday, December 9, 2011

Loving people doing loving things...

Being an Artist means many things.
Amidst many, there is a willingness to be understood and loved through what our souls have to say.
It is undescribable the joy I get when students and professional dancers from all over the world send me messages commenting on my work and how it impacted on them and their own dance.
I am extremely critical of myself, professionally speaking, so it would be strange to see me thinking wonders of my own work (always thinking ahead, what can be done better, what is not done YET and so forth...). I leave that to others.

The messages I ve been receiving from Spain (and other places I ´ve been in performing and teaching) are heartbreaking, personal, truely human. For all of you, my most loving hug, wishing you all a WONDERFUL Christmas time and always higher flights in your CREATIONS and LIFE!!!

No comments: