Monday, December 19, 2011




Merry Christmas, Egypt!




Planning a Christmas Eve for close friends at my home, this year.


Bacalau, olive oil, cheese and love from Portugal all ready to set the table on Christmas evening and, most special than it all, the fact that these friends are all muslims.


Let me be straight in this point: I make no distinction between people according to their religion. I choose HUMAN quality and that means a clean heart and mind, first of all.




Religion, sex orientation, social status, or whatever society tends to use to separate people does not enter my mind in the moment of choosing who my FRIENDS, LOVERS and FAMILY are.


I live in Egypt so it is only natural that I relate with lots of muslims. I do see specific treats in those who profess this religion but that only makes them more interesting to me because I can learn from our differences.




Condition to enter my home and inner heart circle: Being a good person and by that I mean a GOOD character. Liers, envious snakes, cheaters, snobs, hypocritical ass holes, haters, destructive individuals are not allowed. Sorry! Still a long time for me to become a Buddha.




This Christmas will be special because it will be surrounded by TRUE LOVE and FRIENDSHIP.


Wishing a Merry, Merry Christmas to Egypt and the World!




No comments: