Saturday, April 14, 2012


Beauty is everywhere -part "lost count!"- and recurrent blindness.

It felt great to wake up with all my muscles sweetly hurting from last night EXPLOSIVE show. Having a cappuccino with a close friend at a quiet bookshop (books and good quality coffee...what else do you need to relax?!) and shopping for the house not quite feeling the floor under my feet.
On my return home, I had to stop and stare - MARVELLED like a rain drop - at a huge tree from which hundreds of dry leaves were falling at once, flying around, landing on me. It was a sudden miracle, another kind of explosion - very similar, though, to my last night show´s explosion - and all I could do was open my arms, hands and heart while giving back a HUGE smile to the tree. I stood there, receiving the leaf rain, covering me with all its beauty and wisdom.

An old man passed by and tried to save me from this beauty, indicating an alternative path from where I could escape this sudden phenomenon.

-No problem. I am fine. I´m enjoying it. - I told him, leaving him staring at me as if I was a lunatic in need of clinical treatment.

Everyone who passed by this area ran away from the leaves that were falling so intensely. They ran so much and in such a frightened way that you could presume it was an acid rain, and not a miracle, happening there.
I let them stare, running away, think frogs and hell about me and just closed my eyes, enjoying the bath God was offering me. Blissful. Blessed.
Happy like a Human Being. Ahhhhh....what a morning!

No comments: