Monday, April 16, 2012


Time off from this cybernetic world to choreograph two brand new pieces for my soul and for May upcoming tour *(Argentina, Ireland, Portugal...) as well as for yet another Inspirated boost on my own BOOK writing. While the stage is a PUBLIC affair where you present a finished product, there are times when Artists have to retreat and WORK ON WHAT IS INVISIBLE TO THE PUBLIC.Here´s such a time.Now.

Going DEEP inside myself*** to find what´s been stored and asking to be released in the shape of BEAUTY and ART. Need time to remain inside my own heart´s walls. Alchemy time. Courage for the BIG JUMP time.

***Feeling afraid and excited about it, as usual. It is always an enigma on how things will turn out, if I´m going to be able to perform the way I wish to or simply fail a lot until I DO, if Interesting stuff will come out or not. It is an ADVENTURE. Scary and ESSENTIAL. You can run but you can´t hide.

Love,Passion and Courage to us all.

See u soon...


No comments: