Thursday, May 9, 2013

(Happy) return to Russia (this November)*


 
My particular passion for Russia (and russian dancers) is not new.
For the past months, I was teaching, performing and judging in (fantastic) festivals in Russia for two times and in those two times all I found was TALENT, DISCIPLINE, RESPECT and LOVE for the ART of DANCE and so much passion, daring ideas and incredible understanding and appreciation for my work.
 
It is only understandable that I am thrilled to announce
my return to Russia for another BIG FESTIVAL
(this November).
More details will follow. For now: just the honour - yet another one - to share my Vision of Oriental Dance with the world (specially in those parts of the world where mentalities towards Dance have evolved and I can see my seeds flourishing faster, higher, stronger than ever).
 
Blessed and grateful for the opportunity to follow my bliss* and accomplish my Dreams/Destiny.
 
*
 
Way before Russia I´m still on the way to SPAIN (Bilbao, the 17th, 18th, 19th May);
United Kingdom (London, from the 1st till the 7th June); Cyprus (beginning of July) and Ukraine (middle of July) and many other places to be announced... :)
 
 

No comments: