Monday, May 13, 2013

Sneak peak at upcoming London workshop goodie*


Sneak peak at the booklet of "The Secrets of Egyptian Dance" (to be delivered in London on my upcoming workshops - 1,2nd June):

"Basically – and on a spiritual level - the choice was between Life and Death. Living with the knowledge that I had been too much of a coward to follow my dreams (even if they seemed impossible to the world around me) was unbearable, too much of a burden for my shinning pride to take; knowing that I would die, little by little, under the “kind” applauses I was used to was not a sunny option for me; living with the regret of “not trying”, “not going for it”, “not testing myself” was the kind of weight I knew I could not take on my shoulders. 

 Between living dangerously and signing my own death certificate (properly supported by society, family, friends and boyfriend – all with the best intentions) un-rested my own adventurer, gipsy nature. In a quest for being true to myself (a treat that would soon come in handy in my career and almost kill me in my private life) I took the plunge and never went or looked back.
Had I been the mouse I so much despise and “The Secrets of Egyptian Dance” (that the reader now holds in her/his hands) would not have known the light of day. 

  The rest is history."
 
 

 

1 comment:

Hazem_Zoom said...

So it's near to have your book ready to be published, gooooood luck :)))