Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Videos and gathered goodies from my last work trips *(dance craze around the world)


 The goals keep growing, the horizons keep expanding, the demands I make on myself keep getting higher and further into my biggest dream: to see ORIENTAL DANCE recognized as an Art Form side by side with other already recognized dance styles. The Journey was never about me - it was always about something BIGGER than me, although through me.
Words fail to express the GRATITUDE I have for all the sponsors and festival organizers who believe in my work, for the love that audiences (no matter where I go) offer me and the faith that God keeps - stubbornly- renewing inside my heart.
Because deeds/actions speak louder than words, here I leave you with the links of some of my last performances around the world. I will pinpoint two of them (for very specific reasons) on the next post. Until then, enjoy:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments: