Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Khaled Roshdy (dear friend) souvenir for my Soul*

No words required - as it happens when we face real ART.
Follow the link to have a glimpse of the souvenir my friend (and fellow artist) Khaled Roushdy offered me. No other gift could lift me up like this and no other - except Khaled - would KNOW the effect this gem would have on the nervous system of my soul. Dig in the Magic*:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0


From the same movie *(AMADEUS):

Salieri (composer) talking about the first time he heard Mozart´s music (from the movie "AMADEUS"):

 "On the page it looked nothing. The beginning simple, almost comic, just a pulse: bassoons, basset horns (...).
 And then, suddenly, high above it, an oboe. A single note hanging there, unwavering....until a clarinet took it over sweetened into a phrase of such delight...This was no composition by a performing monkey. This was a music I´d never heard. Filled with such longing, such an unfulfillable longing...it seemed to me that I was hearing the voice of God."

No comments: