Thursday, May 2, 2013

Joana Saahirah in London (FLASH NEWS!)



 
Here we go: directly to the subject:
 
There is no way I can tell you by words (although I try to) how EXCITED I am with my upcoming visit to London. All I can say right now is that everybody involved in the event will feel a huge page turner after we go through the MAGICAL (and I use this word in a literal way). A page turner regarding the WAY WE DANCE and the WAY WE LIVE.
 
Not only will I teach the whole Weekend (1,2nd June) but I will also stay in the city for the following week after that *(AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE LESSONS AND SHOWS BOOKING).
 
For NOW, two HOT NEWS that may interest you:
 
1. Feel welcome to subscribe to Zara s Zouk Newsletter and have access - besides other goodies - to an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW I offered her. I thank, in advance, the support and faith the lovely (and talented) Zara puts in my work ("Much appreciated, honey").
 
 
 
 
2. Subscribe to my London Workshops and have exclusive access to a SPECIAL-CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP
 I created in order to prepare the dancers for the BIG WEEKEND.
In this Group you will find challenges, exclusive material (videos, lectures, articles, tips, contests) and an whole space for pre-workshop  preparation (questions*debates*discoveries*interaction with me and other dancers in the course) that will create the perfect base for what we will work in the courses.
 

 

No comments: