Thursday, May 2, 2013

Next stations on my map and Soul Notes for the Road.

Where to next?
Spain, England, Cyprus, Ukraine and much more...
Still a load of serious (I hope!) writing to finish and new Stages to conquer. Vacation is - definitely - not here yet.

Leaving you all with some Soul Notes (whispered in my ears when I least expect it) for the Road (our roads). Hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me.

 
"More than the knowledge I gathered; more than the talent I may borrow from God; more than the experience and know how accumulated out of my victories; more than anything else...the biggest triumph tool I hold in my hands is my Ignorance (royal, humble, conscious) and the thirsty curiosity that goes with it and, some times, kills it for a moment or two."
 
Joana Saahirah

 
"CREATING seems to me as a constant mad willingness to jump off cliffs without knowing where (or if!) I will land. No certainties, no ego trips, no applauses garanteed (or even wished for): just the pure pleasure of flying into the Unknown with the inner confidence and awareness that, no matter what happens, God´s Light will be there to receive me and speak through me, through my dance, my spirit and presence overflowing with Love* (the BRAVE kind of Love: the only One, perhaps...)."
 
Joana Saahirah
 
 
"The most important thing in Dance is not the amount of movements you can make but how you make those movements and the Life* you can fill them with. It´s not what you do but HOW you do it that makes ALL the difference.
Dancing is so much more than acrobatics, aerobics and ego trips...we´re getting to the point*, anyways."
 
Joana Saahirah
 
 
"You know, kid? The important thing is to keep moving ahead.
Maybe running, maybe walking, maybe just dragging your feet on the floor. Maybe swimming, maybe flying or even dying...but MOVING.
That is the trick."
 
Joana Saahirah

1 comment:

Hazem_Zoom said...

ohh, simply interesting.
"""The most important thing in Dance is not the amount of movements you can make but how you make those movements and the Life*"