Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Joana Saahirah London Courses (1,2nd June): where the MAGIC happens*

 
Two world premières in a single place and weekend: WOW!
London will be the first step on these new adventures I am so proud of:
 
1. "Om Kolthoum Treasures" Course
&
 
2. "The Secrets of Egyptian Dance" Course
 
You will have to be there in order to grasp the depth and essential importance of what well will study on both courses but there´s an info I can offer in advance: these courses will change your view about ORIENTAL DANCE and LIFE - drastically, inspiringly, lovingly.
There will be technique(s), there will be choreographies, all that jazz (and more) but of a very DIFFERENT, PIONEER and MAGICAL SORT plus some new material I bet no other teacher ever passed on.
 
Both Courses gather some of the JEWELS my life and career in Egypt
 have taught me. Being a dignified and self-made Oriental Dancer with 8 years of career and personal struggle in Egypt has its perks and THESE are - no doubt - two of them.

Dare to join us for the Ride. I promise you won´t regret it.:)



Here´s one of the goodies every dancer will receive at the Course "The Secrets of Egyptian Dance". Cannot express by words how EXCITED and BLESSED I feel for sharing the knowledge, tips, precious lessons I´ve gathered directly from my life (professional and personal) experience in Egypt (8 years of career and daily pleasures & struggle at the fairly called "Great School of Mysteries of Egypt".

1 comment:

Hazem_Zoom said...

You announce about some of what will be in your next book?
that's exciting :)