Friday, April 1, 2011

Cairo, the 1st April, 2011


Tyrolean inspired dress for me.


Suggestion of the lovely Gabriele!

The girls in Merano will have nightmares for some time now. Nightmares about what, exactly?

Well, the subject will be ME opening my big mouth and throwing questions and more questions into the space.

I cannot control myself on many levels and the truth is I don t want to.

Being curious about LIFE is a sign of being ALIVE and I am in the mood for that.

The problem resides in the poor victims that happen to be around. No one escapes my compulsive questioning. People, birds, the wind...you name it. They re all in for my cultural quests.

As another answer to some of these torturing questioning sessions, Gabriele sent me this photo with a dress inspired in the traditional cloth from the Tyrol.

Now, here s another question:

How can I order one of these dresses for me?


P.S. I am a lost cause.

No comments: