Friday, April 8, 2011

Cairo, the 8th April, 2011

One more retreat for travelling and loads of DANCE!











Right now, Cyprus is on my way as the next stop to my Dancing trips! After Cyprus there is Portugal with EAST FEST LISBOA 2011 and my very own BALADI EXTRAVAGANZA WORKSHOP on the 30th April, Lisbon. For more detailed information, please contact me through the email: dancemagica@gmail.com April will be an AMAZING month full of wonderful events and huge career/life turns! One more antecipated "sorry" to my blog followers for my upcoming silence. Although I ll be away for a while, do not worry because I will be back. Meanwhile, I ll leave you with some video souvenirs for you to enjoy in my absence.










And remember...DANCE and LIVE all you can because life is only a two day ride!

With Love,

No comments: