Sunday, April 24, 2011


Portugal, the 24th April, 2011
Time to cook and celebrate!
The life of a dancer is, first of all, the life of a person.
Everything I´ve lived in my personal life has enriched me as an artist as much as all the workshops, classes and teaching tools I´ve enjoyed so far. The body learns from technique as well from emotions we live far away from the stage.
As I progress as an ARTIST, I see more and more clearly that there is no distance between REAL LIFE and the LIFE I dance on stage. One feeds the other.
This is a time to celebrate, gather with family and friends. Just stop and make a deep pause from wich a new expression will arise and new movements will come out of my skin, new kisses and lovers, new events and sensations. And here I am...dancing my life...

No comments: