Tuesday, April 26, 2011







Portugal, the 26th April, 2011
My sister´s wedding!
Oh, yes.
There was the cake and the food overloading.
There was the music and the guests, the rituals and the protocol.
And besides all that and so much more that says nothing to me there was the simple wishing the best to my sister that just got married and carries a baby in her round, beautiful tummy and that makes it a SACRED event.
I ´ve never been a sucker for weddings and society´s ways to control and keep people into "order" but I am surely an incurable romantic and for that I am guilty as charged.
What can I do? I believe in love, despite all odds.
I believe there is SOMEONE SPECIAL out there who brings out the best in you and loves you for who you are, no conditions or concessions made.
The pure, eternal LOVE I wish to my sister on her wedding´s day and the one I wish for us all.
P.S.
My mum danced till her feet bleed.
We wondered the whole time: "What did she eat/drink/smoke?".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you sister for the crazyness, artistic and funny photographs and above all, the friendship, support and love on this BIG event of my life.

Love you,
cat;o)

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

:)
Kisses!

Jadranka said...

I love Joana's way of looking at life's things, this passion and love for details. Best wishes to Joana's sister who surely is a delicious person just like her.