Friday, April 29, 2011

Special Guest in Cairo!

Here´s the irresistible unexpected guest I had at my home for three days, after rescuing him from a neighbour´s home where it was abandoned, crying out loud.

When asked if he could give up the little cat (because he, obviously, could not take proper care of it) his answer was: "I can´t because the cat was a present and, according to the Holy Coran, we should not give away a present."

This was the same saudi arabian neighbour who tortured me night and day with the Coran prayers, non stop.

It seems that it is not allowed to give away a present that was offered to you but it´s allowed to abandon a creature with a month old, starving and suffering.

Strange ways of perceiving Religion...No judgement, though...facts speak for itself.

Meanwhile, the proud owner of this precious baby accepted to give him to a person who will love it and care for it like it deserves.

I miss this baby ever since it left my home. Way too beautiful...

No comments: