Saturday, April 2, 2011




Cairo, the 2nd April, 2011


Another trip...Cyprus, here I come!


Joyful with another departure.

Looking for new horizons, interesting people and courage to explore all my creative potential as a Dancer/Artist, Choreographer, Teacher, even as a writer.


Suddenly, I want to love like there s no tomorrow and never let go of the flowers in my garden.

Suddenly, I feel like joining a Gospel Choir just to sing out loud

"Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day...when Jesus washed...yes, He washed..."


It s not a big deal, after all.

Just becoming stronger out of Life s obstacles.

Just letting myself grow towards my full potential, higher dimension of my soul.

Not a big deal. Just being me.


Just surpassing my own fears and doubts. Climbing mountains and laughing at/with monsters, as usual. I sit with them in those dark cornered taverns and watch them make their evil plans like I am not there but they even toast with me. I pretend to drink and toast along, only wishing they knew how silly and arrogant they can get.

Never underestimate my intelligence, dear monsters. Huge mistake, if you do.

You bet I am good, yet not stupid!

They re drunk, cannot hear me...we laugh together. That s LIFE!

Not a big deal.

Cleaning my heart from all disappointments, shocks and pains and making space in it for the BETTER, BIGGER, TASTIER that is already on its way.

I can already see it arriving, galloping through the tough, unstable roads that lead to my castle.


Cyprus, here I come!

LIFE, here I am.

Finally arriving.

No comments: