Tuesday, February 14, 2012



And that is what I call multi~tasking...


Waking up early. Feeding all the animals in my home and in my building.

Sending letters to friends in Portugal just because I am an old fashioned romantic girl who still FEELS hand written letters to your loved ones are irreplaceable and no computers can send the smell of rose perfume I drop on the paper sheets or the humanity of my hand writting.

Shopping for the fridge and for my own "feminine boudoir" (in my gym bags there is a strange mix of light bulbs, cloth washing stuff, vegetables, cat food, a new book I could not resist to buy although I have a million more waiting to be read, lipstick and black satin pantyhose for a Valentine s party tonight & fresh oranges).

Trainning in the gym, while listening to music on my Ipod to select new songs to choreograph soon. Running while planning the week and my upcoming trip to Portugal.

Running home to teach yet another private class to another wonderful dancer coming all the way from Italy to learn with me. Feeling honoured and touched by the appreciation and love.


Working on my book while programming the next Cairo "Oriental Ladies Night" and booking one more rehearsal with my orchestra...The list would go on.

Wonder how my body, brain and heart take all the load I put on them on a daily basis, "non stop". Thanking genetics and God for THIS strenght.Today and always.

No comments: