Friday, February 3, 2012







Dear WOMEN of Cairo, I am waiting for you!






This Sunday, the 5th of February, curiously enough the number of chaos and Divine creation.;)



Our first "Oriental Ladies Night" will take place in Biancaffé, Mohandessin (6 Gazayer St., beside Atlas Hotel & On the Run) and it will be the first of many events made by WOMEN to WOMEN.






As great things often spring from negative things, this event was born out of my sadness to watch the evil competition, envy, destructive behaviours between women. I could not be sad and complain anymore. I HAD to DO something about it. Consider this the first step.






Jumping out of my comfort zone where I gladly perform with my -male- musicians for mixed audiences (men and women), this EVENT is an ADVENTURE for me from which I know I will give ALL of me, as usual, and also receive and learn a lot from the women involved.






Completely fascinated, excited, terrified, thrilled...WAITING for you all this Sunday: from 19h till 24h! See you all there...

2 comments:

dan scarfo said...

I like your style: brief and informative. Good job!

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Thanks!
Not always brief or informative but always passionate and honest with myself and others. That shows in my writing.
Greetings of Egypt,
J.