Friday, February 3, 2012



Listening, in wonder, the Friday call for the prayer of Muslims in Cairo as well as the Christian church bells near my home calling for the daily mass,

the sound of traffic calling for Life,

the loud thoughts in my head calling for actions,

the birds outside my window calling for tenderness and some misterious twinkling sound which origin I cannot define.

Thinking/Feeling to myself: Can I listen, above and under all these distracting and beautiful sounds, the ONE voice that REALLY matters?

That would be the Voice inside my own heart but, with all this gorgeous noise around and inside me, it becomes a great adventure to reach it, though it could be so simple.

That One.

The voice of no names, no religions, no political parties, no nationalities, no power struggles, no thirst or desires, just me. Just PEACE.

Listening......................

No comments: