Tuesday, February 14, 2012



Miracle hands.



Mine.

They do it ALL and there s many great reasons why I cannot stand them perfectly manicured for more than a minute or two.

Always looked at women with polished manicured hands with suspicion. Someone who can have fake nails decorated with little pandas or kitch flowers must have a damned boring, passive life (which does not include any home work, that is for sure).

My hands are the opposite. I like the nails short and clean. Maybe painted in red or any strange, yelling colour other women will think is "too loud" to bare. That "loud colour" will remain on my nails for a day, if I am lucky!


The reason for this lack of hand´s vanity is on the many wonderful things I do with them.

Here´s a few:

1. DANCING (easy one, huh?!).

2. LOVING and caressing (the special people in my LIFE and all children and animals I will find around me, anywhere, at any time).

3.Writing (on my two blogs, on my own first book, on the letters I hand write to a few selected portuguese friends).

4. Cleaning, cooking, shopping, the WHOLE home deal. Oh yeah, I am a "do it yourself kind of girl", specially when I have no patience to give orders - one, two and more times to the same person - or teach people I hire to clean HOW to do THEIR JOB. I do it better, faster with no fuss.

5. Drawing and painting "aquarelles" for myself. Just to relax.

6. Protecting myself and the places I dance on with the Reiki signs.

7. Praying, my own special kind of praying.

8. Clapping to the sound of my favourite musicals and holding my own fists with vigorous fierceness when needed for protection.

9. Talking and imagining how I wish my LIFE to be. I actually use my hands as a magical tool to design the view of all my dreams. Curiously enough, they come true.

No comments: