Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Ecstazy 1""Ecstazy 2"
"Hat dancer"
"Kathak"

More BEAUTY in the World...
When all we hear in the news seems to be about the Planet´s destruction, the crescent disasters of the oh so very special 2012 and the general madness taking care of people´s minds everywhere in the world (no need to even mention the political mess, the wars and power related conflicts going on at home - Egypt - and all over the world) I go back to my original LOVE: Beauty.
Finally learnt that the best way to combat ugliness, evil and dark events/people/energies is to be attuned and be the CREATOR or the SHARER of BEAUTY and KINDNESS.
I´ve also said it more than once: BEAUTY is my weakness/strenght so I thrive to have it in myself, my Dance, my Life and I also appreciate the BEAUTY others produce, artists or not artists.
Here´s another piece of BEAUTY I would love to share: the paintings of Koushal Choudhary, another inspiration coming from my ALSO BELOVED India.
Check some of the paintings above, in this post, and find the painter at the Facebook.
From my side, I can only be thankful of the incredible inspirations of extreme BEAUTY that fall on my lap, apparently from the sky.
Thanks, Koushal, for your beautiful work and hope you keep CREATING more of these marvellous drops of Life to share with us all.
May god bless all the ARTISTS that shows us the gorgeous side of this upside-down world we are living in today.

3 comments:

Koushal Choudhary said...

Thanks Joana for appriciating my Art,
God bless you.

cairosalegoodies said...

My pleasure, Koushal!
I support and respect all real ARTISTS of this World.
J.

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

You´re very welcome. My pleasure!
Love,
j.