Friday, March 12, 2010


Cairo, the 12th March, 2010

Portuguese celebrity at local market in Pushkar

Pushkar was one of my favourite places of the whole treap.
At its local market, I lost my head with ayurvedic products and cosmetics from the Himalaya brand (extremely cheap in India and with great natural stuff), exotic cloth and jewelry, etc.

What impressed me the most was, though, a t-shirt of my fellow portuguese football player Cristiano Ronaldo. Now that's what I call being a CELEBRITY. A t-shirt with his face being sold to tourists in a remote market of an also remote place called Pushkar.

I have to send Ronaldo a really nice thank you letter because he also saved me from paying a LOT of extra weight in my luggage on my way back to Portugal. The check-in employee in New Dehli got lost in a happy chat with me relating Cristiano Ronaldo while my bags were being taken care of.
I travelled with extra weight, no extra charge and a huge smile of the check-in staff.

Thanks, Ronaldo!

No comments: