Monday, March 29, 2010

Cairo, the 30th March, 2010

Inspirations


What is an artist without inspiration sources?
My Muses come from so many places in they arrive in different shapes.
I am not influenced only by arabic artists. I take beauty and informations from the whole world... Art has no frontiers or nationalities.

From all the things, places and people who have inspired me since I started dancing at the age of three years old, just as soon as I could walk, there's no one who has followed me till today with such faithfulness as the genius Michael Jackson.

Whenever I am down and feeling blue about my work, all I have to do is revisit some of Michael's clips and there I am, up and running.
He's the best pop music entertainer of all times and all his songs are full of what I call my own fuel: PASSION.

I hear his songs and I remember the reason why I first started dancing.
Here are two of my favourite jewels:
Smooth criminal video ( my favourite video clip EVER!) and the lovely song which populated my childhood and makes me feel like up and dancing until today: Say, say, say (with Paul Maccartney, another song making bombastic genius).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVh7FL7-SQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqBgn_sN94Y

No comments: