Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cairo, the 7th March, 2010

Back to work at the NILE MAXIM and India self-portraits

Not easy to land and locate myself after so much traveling and living...
This constant exchange of places, atmospheres, mentalities and energies could easily get me 1000% nuts if it wasn't for my own well earned peace of mind.

Until now, I didn't have the time to sit quietly and try to describe my treap to India - the portion that is actually describable by words - due to continuous work and my need to unclutter the internal closet, organize ideas and so much information I've recently received.

I wish to make sense once I write to you all...
I hope to.

I arrived to a warm Cairo at night, unpacked and am already preparing for a great first night of shows at the NILE MAXIM!
No time to sit, relax and make the point of my own chaotic situation...later on, Inshah Allah!

As I put away on the shelves some books, cloths, jewelry and other treats I brought from India, the whole treap starts to unravel in front of my eyes like a movie I hoped it would never end...

After uploading some small made in India videos, here I am showing off some self-portraits done in the land of the Sacred Cows. Although it's just me (IN SEVERAL PARTS OF INDIA and in different moods), these up-oh-so-close pictures can say a lot of what this journey was all about. These self-portraits will probably say more, right now, than I ever could by words.

Check the next post!

No comments: