Saturday, March 20, 2010


Cairo, the 20th March, 2010

Coming to terms with India (possible???)

O.k.
I have to cut myself some slack and say I have been running like crazy since I returned to Cairo.
Home moving - Zamalek, here I come! - all my working structure changing ( no details in order not to call more of the famous evil eye, may God keep it 100000% away from me )and lots of who I am being TOTALLY redefined, once more.
No time, till now, to sit and think about my treap to India.
Not yet.
So much I wish to share with all my readers ( the declared ones and the ones who wish to be incognito but fail to do so:)...

No promises.

I have not come to terms with my India experience.
It all seems like a dream to me. A dream I cannot yet fully understand.
I know I miss India in the most abnormal way.
I know I miss the Ganga river and that smell of flowers that visited me in the most unexpected places...I know it all!
But I still don't know how to describe the whole matter in the form of words.
It could be done with a tear and a smile, my bright eyes which have gained an extra SHINE since I returnted from the Holy Cow land. It could be done with a whisper if you all were in front of me, feeling me.

In terms of words, the matter is still quite hard for me to express.

Situation point:

1. My heart.
Ohhhh...revolution over here. You fall in love when you least expect it and it can come in the shape of a person, place, subject...PASSION seems to be my second name, although it wears me out and makes me go crazy all the time.

2. My mind.
Full of information, inspiration and controversial points of view that put to the ground my most definitive certainties.


3. My body.

Also full of new stimulating data, more vigorous and feminine than ever.
My body has learnt a kind of sensuality in India that was completely foreigner to me before this treap.

4. My soul.

There are many winds living inside my soul right now. Agitation. Tempest. Caos.
You know what comes after the tempest, don't you?
LIGHT.
SUN.

No comments: