Wednesday, March 24, 2010



Cairo, the 24th March, 2010

More pearls of Wisdom

I need these recurrent pearls of wisdom every once in a while.
As a gipsy constantly moving through different worlds and mentalities, I really need some guidance in order not to loose myself.
Thankfully, the soul is well equiped and experienced and so it recognizes the TRUTH when I come in contact with it.
Some soul snack for the road, some light shed into my life, giving meaning to all the apparent chaos.

Here we go ( the soul food I fell in love with recently):

To live content with small means;
to seek elegance rather than luxury,
and refinement rather than fashion;
to be worthy, not respectable; and
wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think
quietly, talk gently, act frankly...to
listen to stars and buds, to babes and
sages,with open heart; await occasions,
hurry never...this is my symphony.


William Henry Channing

No comments: