Sunday, March 7, 2010








Cairo, the 7th March, 2010

Me and my traveling buddy (also my best friend!) - Guida!
INDIA!!!

This treap to India wouldn't have been the same without my dearest friend by my side.
We laughed, thought, saw, felt inspired and visited the Ganga river together.
Guida held my clothes during that freezing morning I decided to become a bit hindu - or just myself! - and bathed like a true indian in the sacred river of the Ganges (Ganga river).
She also shared a bouquet of flowers, fire and incense we offered the river like thousands of hindus did in Haridwar in this peregrination time.

She let me drag her to strange places simply because she trusts me and my instinct.
She also respected my silences and amazements in so many places where I lost all sense of identity and certainties.

During the morning I bathed in the Ganga river, Guida was protecting me from local papparazzi! She protected me from less than divine eyes and warmed me up when I got out from the water.
She waited for me by the river. Accepted my sudden crazy impulses and even loved them back to me.
She saw the sunsets with me and stopped when I noticed a small bird singing by our hotel window in Pushkar.

What more can I ask from a GREAT friend?!
Love you.

No comments: