Tuesday, March 23, 2010




Cairo, the 22nd March, 2010

Me and Maradona!


May God protect us from the...eye!
Holy, Holy, Holy Cow (after traveling to India I understood the real meaning of this expression so allow me to use it and abuse from it!).

Me and the famous Maradona on stage is something YOU SHOULD SEE.

Bombastic combination.
We're still knowing each other and exploring each other's grounds but this ended up being a truly divine encounter.

You mix a highly explosive character with another one which adds passion, feeling and FIRE to it all...what would be the result?!

This is SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE (modesty apart).

The best tabla player I've ever seen and this fellaha (peasant) girl trying to do her best with the limitations and talent God has given her...
It has been such a ride...oh,I am in love!

B-O-M-B-A-S-T-I-C.

No comments: