Monday, March 5, 2012





CAIRO ORIENTAL DANCE WORKSHOP by

Joana Saahirah *(me!) CELEBRATING


the "International Women's Day" this Saturday,


the 10th March!








I am moved by passions, intuitions, willingness to follow my guts and what challenges me to move forward, upward and out of my comfort zone.




Working with WOMEN in Cairo is one of "those things" that really scared me, at first, simply because I am mostly a performer comfortably working with MEN *(musicians, assistant, everyone around me seems to be a man!).



Then LIFE pushed me to organize the first CAIRO ORIENTAL LADIES NIGHT and I was surprised by its success and amount of loving feed-back I received from all the lovely ladies present at the event.


Now I am organizing the 2nd CAIRO ORIENTAL LADIES NIGHT, bigger and better in every way PLUS A SPECIAL ORIENTAL DANCE CLASS that will take place on DANSATION school, in Mohandessin *(6, El Gazaer street, behind Atlas Hotel).




The CLASS will CELEBRATE the International Women s day through the LEARNING of Oriental Dance.

Class from 8pm till 10pm



Necessary material: Comfortable gym cloth to REALLY MOVE and enter the MAGICAL world of Oriental Dance as an Art form and therapeutic loving tool.

There will be FLOWERS with a CHOCOLATE attached to it, DANCE, FUN, ART, SHARING, LAUGHTER, SENSUALITY, LIFE and brand new way of looking at each other.


EMPOWERING WOMEN is changing the world!



Welcome, beautiful women of Cairo................................................

More details will follow soon.

No comments: