Monday, March 19, 2012




I wonder...





Why the more a person achieves the bigger amount of crows - AKA frustrated people - gather to bad mouth, criticize and attack for no reason other than their envy?!





Paulo Coelho, the brazilian writer and world best seller, has a book whose title illustrates my question. It is called "The winner stands alone". It really does.



The more someone does, dares, enjoys well deserved success the more enemies it gathers around her/him, with no apparent reason.

This is weird phenomenon for me as I always felt inspired and happy for other people´s achievements and never missed an opportunity to inspire others to reach for their full potential.




The loser mentality just doesn´t make sense to me, though it is ever more present in my life.

My challenges, dream achievements and paths are of my own authorship. Never compare myself to someone else or wish to do things the way others do. My peregrination, in Dance/Art as in Life, has been towards MYSELF. So it is hard, if not impossible, to understand the envy, destructive instinct and the madness that flow from it.

Dear haters, PLEASE GET a LIFE and use other people´s SUCESS as incentives for your own, unique, special path. That´s the only way to move on with your lives and be a little, at least, of what you wish to be.



No comments: