Sunday, March 11, 2012






Joana Saahirah of Cairo in Argentina, for the second time!






Buenos Aires querido, here I come again...





The first time I performed and taught in Buenos Aires -2010 - I fell into the spell of this city and its wonderful, passionate people.




Only in Egypt did I receive such an extent of enthusiastic, openly emotional feed-back with hundreds of messages congratulating me for my work, lots of happiness tears and a sense of appreciation so warm that it made my heart melt.


Don´t get me wrong: thanks God, I always receive a loving feed-back from my work, no matter where I travel to perform and teach but NOTHING like the reactions I get in Egypt and Argentina. These two places are, for some reason, SPECIAL.***

It is with deep JOY and ENTHUSIASM I announce my participation in the next "BellyDance Weekend" organized by the fantastic magazine "InfoArabe".

It will happen this month of May and, I assure you, it will be better and higher than anyone can remember. If my first participation was, literally, on fire ...no one can see what it s coming, except me***!

Not only did I find the warmest reception of my Art as the highest level of dancing so this means double pleasure: I can perform and teach challenging material that I know the audience and students will be able to catch.

Very happy to announce this emotional return to what became one of my favourite cities in the world: Buenos Aires.


My hug follows, in advance, to all argentinian dancers who will share this*** experience with me.

More infos will follow soon!

No comments: