Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tony Robbins - Interview with 108 year old Alice Herz Sommer


Mandatory re-post.
Food for the Soul - in a BIG time kind of way.
If my supporters, fans, audiences and students are right, then I may be a talented Dancer yet it is ironic to see that is the smallest of my qualities. The deserts I´ve had on my path in order to practice my ART in the dignified way I wish to, I faced way too many obstacles and painful adventures.
In order to be a WOMAN who is proud of herself and never gave away her FREEDOM and DIGNITY, I was punished in all the ways a person can be punished. It´s all so overwhelming that the ability to DANCE seems like a grain of sand in the huge desert I´ve been crossing until now.
Courage, inner strenght, sense of self-worth, the ability to find creative and uplifting solutions where there are only apparent obstacles, the stamina to fight for what I believe to be truth with all my heart, the fearless armour I put on a daily basis in order to get the ship on the sea and running wild with or against the winds...oh, the list could continue forever...

Dance, in the big scene, seems to be the pleasure, the joy, the easy laughter, the blossoming of a woman waking up, effortlessly, in the early morning after sleeping for a century.
Dancing is the easy part, when compared with all the qualities I needed to assume for myself in order, not only to survive and accomplish my dreams, but in order to do it with my head help high, proud of myself and owing no favours to the devil.

This video reminds me of THAT* kind of STRENGHT I try to cultivate in myself. This WOMAN is a MASTER of Light whispering fresh flowers into my already green garden.
Never bow to money, illusionary power and arrogant politics which rule the world. Bow to someone like this WOMAN: a Queen. The REAL kind.

No comments: