Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh my gosh- Usher Feat Will i am (Official Music Video HQ HD)



Inspirations are everywhere!
LOVE this Usher song - with the silly boobies and bootie talk and all...- and the COOL quality that comes with it.
For the ones who know me, there is a fact that defines me in such a large scale: I am not just an Oriental Dancer. I am a DANCER who studied and loves many styles of dance (starting from Classical Ballet at the age of 5 and going all the way through jazz, modern, flamenco, afro, latin american dances, tap dancing, you name it!), an ACTRESS and, above all, an ARTIST.

This means I get excited like a child, learn and feel inspired by many ways of ARTISTIC expression.
Just yesterday, I could not sit still on my chair at the OPERA of CAIRO while watching an AMAZING performance of a HIP HOP  group directed and choreographed by Rennie Harris ("Puremovement") .

This american company kicked ass yesterday night @ the Opera of Cairo! I tell you that place was on FIRE, damn fine, baby...

Hip-hop, funk, jazz, street dance mix WITH an ARTISTIC VIEW and loads of PASSION.
Egyptian hip- hop dancers gathered the party and were SIMPLY AMAZING.

All I did was smile and dance on my sit the whole time. Just wanted to screammmmmmmm: WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........................
Incredible how DANCE, when done as an ART FORM and WITH FUL PASSION, can be the most UPLIFTING of remedies.

God bless my sponge quality that gets raw material from everywhere and turns it into my own...Dance/LIFE.
So cool. So damn cool.

No comments: