Sunday, March 9, 2014

I did it my way*

You know how the song goes: "I did it my way". Indeed I did. I do.
These next few months will be equally hectic, exciting, full of work and challenges (predictable and some you don´t even dream about...I AM a box full of SURPRISES):
 
1.I´ll keep on travelling to teach and perform around the world (keep yourselves posted via Blogs, Twitter - @JoanaSaahirah - and Joana Saahirah Fan Page at the Facebook);
 
2. I´ll also continue the final editing of my next book (written more than one year ago and eager to see the light of day);
 
3. Writing my first novel (oh no, she didn´t kind of book);
 
4. Teaching my first long term course since I moved to Egypt to launch my career (all Wednesdays, the only day when I can be on dry land between one trip and the other, in Lisbon from March till June);
 
5. Planning proper BOOK launches (THE SECRETS OF EGYPT - DANCE, LIFE & BEYOND) and keeping on the internet promotion of my published baby. Feed-back from readers keeps arriving, making me so proud and happy;
 
6. Organizing new projects, life, love. MOVING ON, AHEAD and HIGHER without ever compromising my need to absolute quality, integrity and passion.
 
As I often say: LIFE is what we make of it. Living by my own words.
 

André Elbing photo taken in my last performance in Paris (LA CIGALE theatre).

Falling in love with(in) Paris. Notre-Dame and us.:)

Always*

Keep updated by following me on TWITTER (@JoanaSaahirah); exclusive BOOK CRUMBS from "The Secrets of Egypt" only available over here.
 
Sounds sooooo familiar...
 

Just me - faithful to myself, my dreams, what makes my heart sing. Mediocrity was never my cup of tea. Doing it BIG and GREAT or not doing it at all. 

No comments: