Monday, March 31, 2014

Tears rolling down my face (so proud)*




Incredible feeling:
Reading a bit of my book The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life and Beyond by Joana Saahirah to a friend and watching as my tears of joy and pride rolled down my face. I never re-read the book after I sent it to the Publisher - what´s done is done. So much water has gone under my bridge since I finished writing it, another book is already on my hands to be delivered to another Publisher and I am not a nostalgic (living in the past) kind of person. So I DO IT* with my FULL self and drop it, moving to something new, something different.
 
Strangely enough, I don´t even remember writing many of the wonderful things that are there so it was a SURPRISE (emotional to the core) when I re-read my own words out loud to a friend and realized how great it was: what I wrote: the life that inspire what I wrote; the heart & soul inside of what I wrote.
WOW: super AH AH moment (thanks, Oprah!). Loving myself never made more sense than NOW.


*********************

My new book The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life and Beyond by Joana Saahirah is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble resellers but here´s the most direct (and cheapest) way of getting it:
To buy the book, go to the link:
http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000697423/The-Secrets-of-Egypt--Dance-Life-and-Beyond.aspx

No comments: