Thursday, March 20, 2014

"The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" BOOK keeps flying high

Nazareth´s hand - from Spain - holding the promotional flyers of my book. Gracias, mi bella!
 
My new book "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" keeps receiving amazing feed-back from readers of all corners of the world.
Thanks to everyone who has already read it, recommended it, cherished it and shared it.
To keep yourself updated on NEWS related to the book*, FOLLOW me on Twitter (@JoanaSaahirah) or go to its Official Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/thesecretsofegyptbook
 
Here are some photos received by generous (often funny) readers: 
 


Karim - with the hand of Ksenija, Slovenia.

 
Slovenia, over a very precious book from my dear Morocco - aka Rocky.


Image sent by Simone Gerstgrasser - taken in Egypt (go figure!).
 
 
Foot note:
Affirm - I now willingly release all negative beliefs about myself, my life and all other people. I now forgive myself for thinking I ever did anything wrong. I am now filled with the love and the Power that I am. For this I am so grateful! And So It Is!
Yvanla

No comments: