Tuesday, September 27, 2011






Dedicated to all my fans around the world!





An artist creates because that s what he was born to do. I really don t believe in "artists" who create to please the crowds and receive applauses that they are, desperately, seeking.




Only when an ARTIST does what s in his soul, the audience will respond like a loving mirror, being affected by his work.





To be an ARTIST, in this current world, you need to be more of a social networker, diplomatic, ass licker than someone with talent. I tend to go my own personal way and never shake hands for the sake of my professional interest but always and only if I appreciate someone.




Not compromising yourself with the lobbies existing in every artistic area has its prices to pay and the road becomes longer and harder but I guess it s so well worth it! You just have to work harder than the rest, persevere more consistently than the others, show your talent over and over again more than the others...and you ll get THERE.





This post is dedicated to all my fans from all walks of LIFE.


I wish to inspire you as much as you inspire me (through the fact of being my students, audiences, readers, followers of every kind) and push you in the direction of your dreams, coming true inside of yourself and then in front of your own eyes.


I also wish to tell you that there is no dream realization without its due of sacrifices, burdens and losses. Your focus on a specific dream will take away another things that you, probably, wish to have there by your side BUT it is all worth it because LIFE is a BIG dream, like Shakespeare often said, and it s supposed to be lived like that: following your dreams.





Living your BEST LIFE, exploring all your talents and never letting yourself believe that you CAN'T do whatever you dream of is my plea.



A sport s brand launched the magnificent slogan "Just do it." I repeat it to you to the point of exhaustion and hope that you stop thinking about whatever you wish to do and...

JUST DO IT.




Courage and a stubborn mind that won't quit when faced with obstacles is essencial on the road. As it is pacience to take your time and learn along the way, understanding that the victory is already on the path you make, step by step, battle by battle.


From the Warrior in me, I salute the WARRIOR in all of you.


In peace, love and honesty, we may persevere and deliver a smiling flower to everyone who tried to stop us on the way up or convince us that we aren't good enough for the road we chose.






Flowers to the mediocre enemies , inner strenght and humour...wishing all my fans

HAPPY DREAMS and even HAPPIER roads to their realization.


Amen.




No comments: