Thursday, September 22, 2011



Time has arrived: for my first CAIRO WORKSHOPS!


It took me 5 years of daily shows in Cairo, managing the whole machine by myself, no helping hands from any place and lots of personal and professional scorpions trying to bite and rip off my legs.

It took me this time to REALIZE what is ORIENTAL DANCE all about that what I can bring of UNIQUE to this world through it.


Although I still see myself more of a student than a teacher, I am so proud to announce my first WORKSHOPS in CAIRO this next November (15,16th November)!

The spaces for the event are extremely LIMITED because I want to deliver QUALITY teaching and time to the students and not another clone line of machines who don t even see what I am doing.

I want this event to be INTIMATE, GENEROUS, UNIQUE in its sharing intent.

Both me and students (I presume some of them already professionals or advanced students) are going to have a DANCING and HUMAN experience, not just a dance workshop.


NEWS about details of location, workshop's contents, schedule and prices will be soon posted here and in my Facebook profiles (Joana Saahirah Lotado and Joana Saahirah II) and in my Fan Page also on Facebook.

No comments: